Ardent Law counsels and defends businesses, non-profits, and licensed professionals as they navigate many of the common issues facing employers and the self-employed, including:
- general employment litigation
- federal, state, and local agency compliance
- non-compete and non-solicitation agreements
- trade secret protection
- independent contractors
- workplace investigations
- human resources training
Ardent Law is a certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) certified by the City of Chicago.
flat fee offerings
Because many common issues have common solutions, we also offer flat fee bundles. Clients receive a package tailored to their line of work and their unique needs.
Ardent Law's InGoodCompany bundle offers customized drafting and review of:
- Employee handbooks
- Employment contracts
- Job postings
- Offer and termination letters
- Performance evaluations
- Investigations and Progressive Discipline Policies
InGoodCompany means you know the law and the steps to take to defend future claims. Our package also offers:
- Training with owners and managers
- Preventative counseling with HR leadership
- Annual anti-discrimination and anti-harassment training for staff
Attorney Emily Farr is also available for presentations to your staff and leadership. Presentations include:
"A-E-I-O-U, and sometimes Y: Spelling out how to Achieve a Happy (and Non-Litigious) Workforce"
"The Office: What's Hot, and (Hey! You Can't Say That!): Harassment, Discrimination and a Hostile Work Environment"
"Time and Time Again: Hours, Rates, and Regulations in Illinois."
"Nice Gig! But are you truly an Employer?"